Prytanis: Dan Heimerl
The duties of the Prytanis are as follows:
- Oversee the Chapter as the presiding officer at all meetings, including but not limited to, meetings of the Chapter officers, formal Chapter meetings, informal chapter meetings, and rituals.
- Enforce the constitution, laws, traditions, rituals, and local bylaws and rules, at all times.
- Listen to the needs of the chapter and attempt to meet them. Clarify the goals of the chapter and carry out the wishes of the chapter, delegating work as appropriate.
- Appoint all committee chairmen; removing ones who do not fulfill their responsibilities. Appoint a delegate to Conclave, and a delegate to campus interfraternal organizations.
- Get all chapter members involved during the semester.
- Ensure communications between your chapter, your school, and other fraternities; between your chapter and the Offices of the Grand Chapter; and between your chapter and your alumni.
- Along with the Hypophetes, maintain the chapter morale at a high level.
- Facilitate the running of the operations of the house.
- Be the spokesman for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter at Conclave, and see that the chapter participates in TKE educational conferences and programs.
- Attend Alumni Association meetings as the chapter representative.
- Coordinate an officer retreat with the Chapter Advisor and a chapter retreat with the Chapter Advisor.
- Help the Crysophylos prepare an adequate budget.
- Be a leader; influence others for the benefit of the chapter. Make responsible decisions.