Grammateus: Riley Vanden Plas
The duties of the Grammateus are as follows:
- Keep the list of chapter officers on file with the Offices of the Grand Chapter updated. Do this using the TKE Chapter Module
- Keep a permanent record of all proceedings of the chapter, sharing the minutes with the Chapter Advisor and Board of Advisors, and passing these records on to your successor.
- Attend to all correspondence not otherwise delegated, keeping a file of all official chapter correspondence with the Offices of the Grand Chapter, the college or university, and other interested parties.
- Develop a new phone list every term, providing a copy to each member.
- Report to the chapter at all meetings any unfinished business.
- Assist with the compilation of the annual membership roster, which is used by the Offices of the Grand Chapter to calculate Annual Membership Fees.
- Assist the Prytanis in preparing the Annual Report and any applications for Chapter awards, both due to the Offices of the Grand Chapter each spring.