Crysophylos: Chandler Brennan
The duties of the Crysophylos are as follows:
- Collect all money due to the chapter.
- Disburse chapter funds, timely paying chapter obligations. Reference the Fee Structure regarding fees owed to the Offices of the Grand Chapter and corresponding due dates.
- Remit promptly (within 15 days) to the Offices of the Grand Chapter all initiation registrations and fees.
- Prepare accurate monthly financial reports of cash receipts and disbursements. Distribute to the Chapter Advisor, Board of Advisors, and post one for all members of the chapter to read.
- File an Annual Report with the Offices of the Grand Chapter as required by the Black Book.
- Make sure that all candidates register and pay their candidate fee on-line, so that they may promptly receive their candidate kits.
- Ensure that all initiate fees are remitted to the Offices of the Grand Chapter in a timely manner.
- Assist in making the chapter budget.