National website – tke.org
Some information regarding TKE nationally:
- Founded on January 10, 1899 at Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington, Illinois.
- More than 260,000 men have been initiated into the bond of Tau Kappa Epsilon.
- Over 270 active chapters and colonies located throughout the United States and Canada.
- Philanthropy – St. Jude’s Children Hospital
- Governed by its Grand Chapter, which meets in biennial Conclaves to elect a Grand Council and revise or amend The Black Book (the International Constitution and Bylaws). The Grand Chapter is primarily made up of undergraduates.
- The Grand Council governs the Fraternity between Conclaves.
- 30 full-time employees on the professional Fraternity Staff. Thousands volunteer as unpaid staff.
- Tau Kappa Epsilon publishes a quarterly magazine titled The Teke.
- The Grand Council appoints Fraters to serve on a three subcommittees of the Grand Council. they are the Judiciary, and Investment Committees, and the Grand Court.
- The Fraternity staff is supported by key volunteers who provide their time, talent and treasure throughout the TKE Nation. They include: Grand Province Advisors, Province Advisors and other leaders.
- Founded May 5, 1990
- Over 300 total alumni and active members
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is a member of our chapter
- 3 nationally recognized members as Top Teke given to only 8 men per year:
- Lucas Stangler – ‘04
- Dan Schaefer – ‘09
- Seth Wanta – ‘10
- Top Fraternity at St. Norbert for academics